We’re looking for a Marketing Intern !
If you are cool, love working with a small group on fashion and creative projects, You are at the right place.
We are looking for a cool new member to Join us at Farah Bourogaa!
For now, the person can work remotely and you do not have to have a degree in marketing, however your experience would be an important deal maker!
- Working with the internal departments to discuss various marketing activities.
- Managing the marketing distribution through proper inventory channels and relationships.
- Providing event support and customer service.
- Managing the marketing budget for the business.
- Investigating the implementation of the joint marketing initiatives into the marketing plan.
- Assisting with all the social media activities.
- Preparing various PowerPoint presentations to compile all the marketing metrics as well as reports to evaluate progress.
- Assisting the management team with various operational tasks such as replenishing the stock levels, assisting with the promotional setup of the store etc.
- Attending the E-Commerce meetings .
- Ability to translate business and operations plans into marketing opportunities.
- Strong marketing analytics
- Loves teamwork
- Creative and Innovative
- Logical and creative approaches coming up with solutions.
- Highly Organized and very neat
- Great at researching/formulating ideas according to creative vision and budget
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team.
- Strong relationship building skills.
- Must be proficient in MS Office and other basic computer skills.
- Should be able to handle multiple projects.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong time management skills.
- Must know English and Arabic ( multilinguals are welcome)
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing/Fashion Marketing ( not mandatory as mentioned above)
- Relevant retail/marketing experience