At farah Bourogaa, we process your data with high security as they come in as sensitive information. Hence, we will list the various forms of retaining your personal data while you as an end customer should know that the held data are for the sole purposes of the transaction, curating and customizing your search, our data base and doubtlessly to ensure the best possible customer service.
Moreover, here are the purposes of retaining data:
- your identity data (for example, your name, surname, image, language and country from which you interact with us, contact data, etc.);
- economic and transactions information retained by the payment gateway, which is in this case, MyFatoorah(for example, your payment or card data, information on your purchases, orders, returns, etc.);
- connection, geolocation and/or browsing data (for example, the location data, the device identification number or the advertising ID)
- Address with the purpose of delivering the product
We only process the personal data that are strictly necessary to manage, process or resolve your order/request or application.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS WHEN MAKING YOUR DATA AVAILABLE TO US?
We undertake to keep your personal data confidential and to ensure that you may exercise your rights. You may exercise your rights free of charge by writing us an e-mail to a single e-mail address (email@example.com) simply informing us of the reason for your request and the right that you wish to exercise. If we consider this necessary to be able to identify you, we may request you to provide a copy of a document evidencing your identity.
In addition, we may offer you with the possibility to exercise your rights and setting your privacy preferences when using some of our services, or by making available specific channels within our Platform.
In particular, notwithstanding the purpose or legal basis we use to process your data, you have the following rights:
- To request access to your personal data that we hold. We remind you that where you are a Platform registered user you may also consult this information in the relevant section of your online account.
- To request that we rectify the personal data that we hold. Please bear in mind that if you are a registered user on the Platform, you may also access the relevant personal data section of your online account to change or update your personal data. In any case, please take into account that, on actively making your personal data available to us through any procedure, you guarantee that they are true and accurate and you undertake to notify to us any change or modification of your data. You will be liable for any loss or damage caused to the Platform or to the person responsible for the Platform or to any third party by reporting erroneous, inaccurate or incomplete information in the registration forms. Please remember that, as a general rule, you must provide us only with your own data, not with those of third parties, other than to the extent otherwise permitted in this Privacy and Cookies Policy.
- To request that we erase your personal data to the extent that they are no longer necessary for the purpose for which we need to keep processing them, as we have explained above, or when we are no longer legally permitted to process them.
- To request that we cancel or limit the processing of your personal data, which entails that in certain cases you can request us to temporally suspend the processing of the data or that we keep them longer than necessary.
We encourage you to read our full Privacy Policies below to understand in depth the manner in which we will use your personal data and your rights over your data.